Fire up the best backyard bashes with 150 simple and delicious recipes from grilling guru Bobby Flay in his first-ever fully illustrated, full-color grilling book.
Whether you’ve picked up corn at a local farmstand or chicken breasts at the supermarket, a fantastically flavorful, ridiculously simple grilled feast is right at your fingertips with Bobby Flay’s Grill It! Packed with the innovative marinades, sauces, vinaigrettes, and rubs that have helped make Bobby a celebrity chef and leading restaurateur, this beautiful cookbook will help you transform basic ingredients into grilled masterpieces year-round.
Bobby knows how you shop and cook and knows you think “I want burgers tonight”–not “I want to do a main course on the grill.” As a result, the book is conveniently organized by ingredient, with chapters covering juicy beef steaks and succulent shrimp, of course, as well as perhaps less traditional grill fare such as asparagus, fruit, lamb, scallops, potatoes, and squash, so you can expand your backyard repertoire. Bobby teaches you how to grill each staple perfectly while also offering an arsenal of ideas for how to transform your favorite ingredients into something inventive and satisfying such as Grilled Chicken Thighs with Green Olives and Sherry Vinegar-Orange Sauce or Grilled Steak with Balsamic-Rosemary Butter.
A truly comprehensive grill guide, Bobby Flay’s Grill It! also includes:
* Bobby’s take on charcoal versus gas grills (and how to pick one whatever your preference and budget)
* A list of indispensable grilling tools
* A guide to stocking the perfect grill pantry
* A resource guide for high-quality ingredients, supplies, and accessories
Simply put, Bobby Flay’s Grill It! is Bobby at his best. No matter what you choose to grill (or what looks best when you actually get to the store), Bobby helps you create an easy meal that is fresh, flavorful, and fun to cook. This is the new, must-have guide to becoming a grilling guru in your own right.
From the Hardcover edition.
Share your thoughts on the Bobby Flay's Grill It! Political Science eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Bobby Flay's Grill It!|
|Release Date: 08-24-2010|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Crown Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Bobby Flay's Grill It!|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|
Bobby Flay's Grill It!
Serves 4 to 6
Even though this version of hot wings is healthier than the classic—which is deep-fried and tossed in lots of butter and hot sauce—it’s every bit as tasty.
• 1 cup honey
• 2 to 3 tablespoons pureed canned chipotle chiles in adobo
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 4 tablespoons ancho chile powder
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 4 tablespoons canola oil
• 2 teaspoons ground coriander
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
• 3 pounds chicken wings
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
• 3 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
1.Heat your grill to medium-high
2. Whisk together the honey, chipotle puree, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the ancho powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small bowl. Divide the glaze evenly between 2 bowls, one small, the other large.
3.Stir together the remaining 3 tablespoons of ancho powder with the coriander, cumin, and paprika in a small bowl.
4. Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the tips off the wings and discard (or freeze and use for making chicken stock). Cut each wing into 2 pieces through the joint.
5. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl, add the spice rub and the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and place the wings on the grill in an even layer. Grill until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce the heat of the...