If you want to save up to 50, 70, even 90% on your prescription drug costs, this is the book you need. Stephen S. S. Hyde, founder of Hyde Rx Services Corporation, is the leading authority on low-cost prescription drug benefits, and now he’s offering individual consumers the expertise he provides to America’s employers and health plans. With the simple, cost-saving techniques outlined in this revolutionary book, you can save literally hundreds, even thousands of dollars on your family’s prescription medications. You’ll discover:
• The seven questions you should ask your doctor before he writes a prescription
• How your pharmacist can save you money
• How to get FREE prescription drugs
• How to save on generic, over-the-counter, and brand-name drugs
• How to get the lowest prices from retail, mail-order, online, and Canadian pharmacies
• How you may be eligible for discount cards and other assistance programs
• A Special Seniors Medicare Drug Benefit Report, and much more!
With an appendix of directories, pharmacies, and websites to get you started, this book will pay for itself with your very first prescription!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Share your thoughts on the Prescription Drugs for Half Price or Less Body, Mind & Spirit eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Prescription Drugs for Half Price or Less|
|Release Date: 10-07-2009|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Prescription Drugs...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|