Through the wonder of three-dimensional ultrasound, mothers-to-be can literally watch their babies develop right before their eyes. Now in this fully illustrated and astonishing journey, you can witness a baby’s progress throughout the approximately 280 days of pregnancy. Inside you’ll find
• a day-by-day view of the normal course of a baby’s growth and behavior
• the current facts on how babies develop, when they acquire abilities, and how they respond to their environment
• advice on how to interact with your baby during pregnancy
• tips on keeping your growing baby safe in his or her surroundings
• essential information about pre-natal exams, routines, and procedures
From trimester to trimester, this reassuring volume provides expert guidance on experiencing a happy, healthy, and stress-free pregnancy.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Share your thoughts on the Your Pregnancy Day by Day Body, Mind & Spirit eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Your Pregnancy Day by Day|
|Release Date: 06-15-2011|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Your Pregnancy Day...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|