The college admissions process is overwhelming, and counselor appointments can be few and far between at some schools. That's why The Princeton Review got more than 200 top college counselors to share their secrets about getting that crucial acceptance letter! Take the stress out of the college application process with:
· Handy tips on finding the right school for you
· Step-by-step advice on every aspect of the application
· Insider insight into what colleges look for in applicants
· Practical hints on standing out in the crowd
The Portable Guidance Counselor helps you maximize your college chances with answers to key questions like these:
- What should I look for during college visits?
- How many AP classes should I take?
- Are valedictorians and salutatorians shoo-ins for college?
- What do I need to know about applying Early Action or Early Decision?
- Where do I find scholarships, and how do I get them?
- What do college admissions officers really want to see on an application?
See more like this in our Business & Economics eBooks section
Share your thoughts on the The Portable Guidance Counselor Business & Economics eBook with others!
|Title of Business & Economics eBook: The Portable Guidance Counselor|
|Release Date: 06-09-2010|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Information Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||The Portable...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|