With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with fifteen years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential.
Our physical bodies exist within a larger "body," a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience of reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves.
This energy body -- only recently verified by scientists, but long known to healers and mystics -- is the starting point of all illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances.
Hands of Light is your guide to a new wholeness. It offers:
• A new paradigm for the human, in health, relationship, and disease
• An understanding of how the human energy field looks, functions, is disturbed, healed, and interacts with friends and lovers.
• Training in the ability to see and interpret auras
• Medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses.
• Guidelines for healing the self and others.
• The author's personal and intriguing life adventure which gives us a model for growth, courage and possibilities for expanded consciousness
Share your thoughts on the Hands of Light General Fiction eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Hands of Light|
|Release Date: 03-23-2011|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Hands of Light|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|