In Company Manners, Lois Wyse gives the ploys, power plays, and protocols that have nothing to do with Emily Post and everything to do with making it to the top in any corporation.
Company Manners will show you:
• How to survive and win despite mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, shakeouts, and corporate warfare
• How to star as a team player
• How to be good to yourself in order to be better at your work
• How to turn a social event into a business coup
• How to make a one-hour lunch more productive than a two-hour meeting
• How to beat the competition
• How to deal with sex in the office
• How to read body language and unspoken signals
• How to take control of a meeting that isn't going your way
• How to make corporate pressure work for rather than against you
• How to develop your own style for success
In Wyse's no-nonsense style, illustrated with personal anecdotes and insiders' stories, Company Manners is the book for anyone who wants the best of everything in the fast-moving, hard-hitting business world.
Share your thoughts on the Company Manners General Fiction eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Company Manners|
|Release Date: 08-03-2011|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Crown Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Company Manners|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|