10 Simple Steps to a Higher Score—in Less Than 1 Week!
Crash Course for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition is designed for the student who has put off studying until the last minute. It details the most critical tools and rules students need to get a good score with only limited prep time. This ebook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations, and includes:
· 10 strategies you can quickly learn to conquer the GMAT
· Practical and up-to-date information on the what, when, where and how of the next generation GMAT
· Thorough reviews of all Verbal and Math topics
· A comprehensive overview of the all-new Integrated Reasoning section
· Dozens of practice questions with comprehensive answer explanations to help you master key techniques
Share your thoughts on the Crash Course for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition Science & Nature eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Crash Course for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition|
|Release Date: 05-22-2012|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Information Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Crash Course for...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|