If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition has everything you need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE. With all questions, answers, and explanations linked together for easy on-device viewing, this ebook edition includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalence, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the revised GRE that debuted in fall 2011
• Online video tutorials offering in-depth exploration of key strategies and concepts
Share your thoughts on the Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition Reference & Study Aids eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition|
|Release Date: 07-17-2012|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Information Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Cracking the GRE,...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|