If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this resource offers you plenty of opportunities to do just that. 1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition has been updated for the changes made to the GRE in August 2011, and features cross-linked questions, answers, and detailed explanations for easy on-device viewing. This ebook includes:
· A comprehensive GRE diagnostic exam to help identify areas of improvement
· 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, which include practice questions covering the revised GRE question types
· Math drills broken down by geometric shape, such as circles, triangles, and 3-D figures
· Verbal drills that include the new Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence question types
· Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
Share your thoughts on the 1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition Reference & Study Aids eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: 1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition|
|Release Date: 04-17-2012|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Information Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||1,014 GRE Practice...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|