THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers. This eBook edition of 1,007 GRE Practice Questions has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,007 GRE Practice Questions
gives you everything you need to hone your skills and perfect your score. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice exams: 1 diagnostic in the book, 1 computer-based test online
• 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, including practice questions for the new GRE question types
• Math drills broken down by geometric shape: circles, triangles, 3-D figures, etc.
• Verbal drills covering the tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
• Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
Share your thoughts on the 1,007 GRE Practice Questions, 4th Edition Reference & Study Aids eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: 1,007 GRE Practice Questions, 4th Edition|
|Release Date: 07-30-2013|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Information Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||1,007 GRE Practice...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|