Are you ready for a total body transformation?
In The 21-Day Yoga Body , renowned wellness warrior and lifestyle expert Sadie Nardini gives you a program to renovate your body, mind and spirit. This fast-acting program, based on Sadie’s potent inspirations, real-world recipes and unique Core Strength Vinyasa yoga style will turbocharge your results: speed up your metabolism, build lean muscle, and burn fat, all while building nutritional savvy and emotional strength. Designed to fit into your busy life, each day of the three-week plan includes a series of daily lifestyle tips, new-generation yoga poses (illustrated with step-by-step photos), breathing and meditation exercises, and nutrition tips and recipes (vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, welcome!). There's even wine!
Here’s what results many people are getting in just 3 weeks:
• A fun, fresh yoga practice that's based in cutting edge anatomy for the maximum safety, strength, flexibility, and mind-centering benefits for the time you spend on the mat.
• More confidence, clarity of purpose, a renewed spirit and the ability to know yourself more deeply and act from your truth.
• Daily guidance about how to approach your personal, life and relationship challenges—and totally rock them.
• A daily meal plan that gives you a new, creative relationship with food and reveals how to eat fresh, whole—and fantastically well—for a lifetime.
• Creative action steps to make all these great ideas a reality and create more success for you on all levels!
So get ready to kick some asana, play while you learn, and create your most fit, fierce, and fabulous self ever!
Share your thoughts on the The 21-Day Yoga Body Body, Mind & Spirit eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: The 21-Day Yoga Body|
|Release Date: 11-05-2013|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Crown Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||The 21-Day Yoga Body|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|