Why Wait to Feel Good Again?
If you're in your thirties or forties, your body is changing, and so are your moods, sleep, health, and weight. Tired of being at the mercy of your hormones? Armed with the knowledge in this book, you don't have to be. Perimenopause can be enjoyable if you know what to do. I'm Too Young for This! details how you can get your body and mind back on track, safely and without drugs, including:
- How our bodies transition hormonally—from puberty through perimenopause.
- The common complaints of perimenopause—and hidden factors that may keep you symptomatic.
- What are the minor and major hormones, and the important role they play in feeling good and staying vibrant and healthy.
- What to eat—including Perimenopausal Power Foods—as well as other lifestyle shifts that are critical to your successful transition.
- Cutting-edge research that proves the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormone replacement (BHRT).
- The Symptom Solver: a state-of-the-art guide to immediate relief for your hormonal complaints. Plus, how to find the right doctor as well as get your most frequently asked questions answered by expert hormone specialists.
Your life is about to change for the better. You can feel great, be vibrant, healthy, thin, and sexy! This book shows you how.
Share your thoughts on the I'm Too Young for This Body, Mind & Spirit eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: I'm Too Young for This|
|Release Date: 09-24-2013|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Crown Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||I'm Too Young for This|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|