Stop battling your weight and slim down for life with this no-nonsense, insider’s plan from America’s health, wellness, and weight-loss guru: Jillian Michaels. She has helped millions lose weight and feel great, and now she can help you, too.
Bestselling author and Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels swore she’d never write another diet book. But she realized that with all of the conflicting, overly complicated information being thrown at you each day, what you need is a clear, simple plan that cuts through all the confusion to deliver amazing results, fast. This book distills all she’s learned about diet, fitness, and a healthy lifestyle to provide anyone seeking to be slim, strong, and healthy with an easier path to achieving dramatic body transformation.
You’ll learn to:
* Utilize Jillian’s insider secrets for optimizing your fat-burning potential
* Dispel myths and avoid diet trends that will damage your metabolism and make it harder for you to lose weight
* Banish self-sabotage, build support, and cultivate lasting motivation
* Navigate and circumvent every possible pitfall presented by any situation or circumstance you could come up against—from weight-loss plateaus to travel, budget, and time constraints
* Eat, move, and live in manageable, and even enjoyable, ways that facilitate a slim, sexy physique
* Supplement strategically, manage stress, and even purchase the proper home and beauty products—all to help ignite your metabolism
No nonsense, no gimmicks, just actionable advice that gets incredible results fast!
Share your thoughts on the Secrets to Slim Sports & Fitness eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Secrets to Slim|
|Release Date: 02-12-2013|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Crown Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Secrets to Slim|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|