What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
Share your thoughts on the When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies Sports & Fitness eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies|
|Release Date: 12-22-2010|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Publishing Group|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||When Women Stop...|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|