A world-renowned astrologer reveals the path to successful relationships....
In this powerful guide, astrology expert Jan Spiller shows you how the practical science of astrology can lead to real-life results in the realm of intimate relationships. Moving beyond the commonly known sun-sign profiles, Spiller delves into the meanings and mysteries of your personal North Node—the vital point where the orbits of the earth, moon, and sun intersect—to help you bring love into your life. For more than thirty years, she has studied how the effects of the Nodes of the Moon help us steer our life force in positive ways, accept the possibilities the universe has placed in our path, and stop sabotaging relationships. By locating the position of your North Node, which can be found in the chart provided, and the house in which it falls in an important relationship, Spiller helps you discover the astrological, psychological, and spiritual tools to:
• Learn the secrets to open up intamacy and enjoy satisfying, lifelong romance
• Move beyond old hurts that can tear a relationship apart
• Allow others to be themselves–and not try to change them
• Experiment with new ways of interacting in important relationships
• Discover what gifts your partner brings to you–and what gifts you bring to your partner
• Navigate the energy of pastlife connections
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Share your thoughts on the Cosmic Love Body, Mind & Spirit eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Cosmic Love|
|Release Date: 12-26-2007|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Random House Publishing Group||Store Sales Rank: 2667|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Cosmic Love|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|
Aries North Node People
and North Node in the 1st House
SPECIAL GIFTS THEY BRING TO RELATIONSHIPS
* A loving spirit
* Cooperative nature
* Interest in the other person
* A value for peace and harmony
* A giving nature
MISCONCEPTIONS THAT BLOCK INTIMACY
* "Part of my purpose is to create harmony in my relationships."
* "If I'm a nice person and make everyone happy, then I will get love back."
* "Since I'm stronger than others, it's up to me to carry things until the other person gets stronger."
* "If I create harmony in my relationships, I will feel inner peace."
* "If I put the other person first, they will reciprocate by putting me first."
* "If others see who I am, they may not like me."
* "Other people's image of me affects how I am."
* "In a true partnership, people do most things together."
COMPLAINTS OF THEIR PARTNERS
* "They are too needy of my energy and attention."
* "They don't make their own decisions."
* "They're very manipulative."
* "They're co-dependent; I don't have any space to myself."
* "They try to take responsibility for my moods."
* "They measure what I do for them against what I do for others."
Co-Dependency vs. Independent Self-Identity
Aries North Node people have had many past lives in the position of being the support person for someone else-their mate, their children, their business partner, etc. Over time, they began to identify themselves as being part of a team, and became dependent on the fl