Tucker Max’s third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First , ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He’s still Tucker Max, and—for one more book—he’s still an asshole.
Share your thoughts on the Hilarity Ensues Humor eBook with others!
|Title of eBook: Hilarity Ensues|
|Release Date: 02-07-2012|
|Allowed Countries (hover)|
|Publisher: Gallery Books|
This eBook download is available in the following formats:
|Parent title||Hilarity Ensues|
|Devices||Samsung Tablet, Apple Ipad & Iphone, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo eReader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin|
|Note||ePub, short for electronic publication is one of our favorites and should be yours for a couple of reasons. ePub offers reflowable text giving you flexibility to manipulate how the content is presented. Moreover, lots of cool features are now being developed for the reader like advanced video and audio. ePub is now an industry standard, so all of the "non-propreitary" hardware manufacturers are now supporting it.|